THE B2P ECO BALLPOINT PEN
You know the story by now, it’s a pen made out of a bottle. A magical piece of manufacturing that is completely in synch with the global desire to save our planet. Now you can join in the fight against sea pollution with a Pilot B2P Ecoball Ballpoint pen. This is a pen made from a bottle (‘Bottle to Pen’) and consists of 86% recycled content from plastic bottles, of which 2.5% is from plastics recovered from the sea, beaches, rivers, lakes and other waterways.
The B2P Eco Ball, is avialble in boxes of 10 and in Black, Blue, Red and Green Ink colours.
- Begreen B2P Ecoball retractable ballpoint pen
- Made with 86.64% recycled plastic (excluding consumables)
- Reliable, hard-wearing tungsten carbide ball provides a medium nib
- Advanced oil-based ink for a soft fluid writing experience
- Line width: 0.27mm
- Ink colour: Black, Blue, Red & Green
- Pack of 10
Let’s not forget the all important thing – cutting plastics. And that’s what we love about the B2P, the refills. These are also availbale so when the pen runs out of ink, instead of relacing the whole pen you can simply remove and add a refill.