ICT Equipment End of Life Services
- We collect redundant and surplus ICT equipment from our customers throughout the UK. These collections can often be carried out at no cost to the customer subject, of course, to distance travelled and the equipment collected.
- We produce a detailed inventory of all items collected.
- All items of equipment collected are then de-branded prior to sale or recycling. Branding often takes the form of an asset sticker but can also include company logos/labels, company details on display screens etc. All branding labels are destroyed and securely disposed of.
- All data is permanently removed).
- The saleable equipment is marketed through the extensive network of Trade, OEM and End-User buyers that our partners have grown throughout its trading history.
- For equipment unsuitable for re-sale, a manual dismantling process is undertaken, and sub-assemblies and materials are then segregated for recycling. Wherever possible, these materials (aluminium, copper, steel, plastics etc) are then despatched to licensed recycling facilities where they are used in place of raw materials in industrial processes.
- All financial returns, less the costs of Admin, Data Erasure and Data Destruction, are then shared with the customer on a 50/50 basis.
Items we collect include:
PC’s | Laptops | Tablets | Servers & Storage | Hard Drives & Other Storage Media | Data Tapes | Printers | Monitors | Telecoms Equipment | Mobile & Smart Phones | Networking Equipment | Audio-Visual Equipment